Wild Thing Revival 5
Being focused on one style is good, but serving all styles is even better. With a revised open C design, we focused on more performance orientated Wild Thing than ever. The 5th generation of the Wild Thing provides fast turning, strong static pull, powerful lift and enhanced low wind performance.
The Wild Thing benefits from the rich innovative features from JN, like Perfect Round Arc Shape combined with the best materials available to the industry. We accepted no compromise in quality.
To answer the low wind requirements with a performance model there are the sizes: 14 and 16+. Easy four line bridle kite with open C shape and „Virtual 5th Line“ offers the benefits of a fast responding performance weapon when you need it.
With WT expect a sportive, fast turning, well balanced modern 4 with optional 5 line kite concept serving freestyle or freeride.
- Simple 4 line supporting leading edge bridle
- Virtual 5th Line
- Instant 4 line relaunch and 5t line support for low winds
- Enhanced low wind performance and extended wind range by an optimized effective area with proven canopy design from Michael Nesler
- Good upwind capability
- Easy access to high jumps
- Constant pop and hang time
- Most direct and responding steering
- Fast turning thanks to the JN canopy-tip construction
- Perfect Round Arc Shape
- Floating Batten System FBT
- High end manufacturing by double and taped seams, strong reinforcement, best industry materials only: Tejin canopy fabric and Polyant Dimension Dacron fabric
- Kevlar at critical points for enhanced durability
- Sophisticated 5 strut construction
- Single point inflation
- Simple to service
- Ready to fly
International Teamrider Heinar Brandstötter
The leading edge is made from minimal segments and is completely rounded which is achieved with clever cutting methods. This makes it lighter, stiffer, more robust and far more aerodynamic.
For the first time 3 axes are calculated in curved space in the design of the leading edge and also for the Canopy. The path led through many airflow analysis, rider feedbacks and inclusion of R&D work since 1999. The smaller 3D surfaces have the same efficiency as large areas of former 2D concepts, which means a higher efficiency of the entire kite.The principle is very consistently implemented for the whole Leading Edge, to provide uncompromising sporty quick turning and explosiveness (including through multi-tip surfaces and other Leading Edge curvature).
Single point inflation - a proven external, easy to maintain system
We know we have a direct influence on work ethics in the world, that’s why we work with international partners and subcontractors who maintain decent working standards as a matter of course.