Our most sexy wave board in the range, that correspond to the navigation in the breeze of 18 to 20 knots+. With a round pin tail and a straight outline, you will have control and grip in the harshest conditions and sea waves. This board is destined to the demanding rider who want to improve their wave riding in moderate to hight wind and can be ridden both in quad or thruster. Recommended with footstraps or large pad for riding strapless.
A deep concave starting under bottom of the front foot to finish in a double concave under the back foot for having a good take off in despite of the important rocker line. Easy access, works well both strapped and strapless. It has a low kite-specific rocker line, round pin tail with straight Outline. These factors combine to give good upwind capability, early planing, good control when the wind gets stronger. It's a smooth ride with a minimum of bounce in more choppy water you would expect at higher wind speeds. The Opium S offers easy turning, upwind capability, and early planing for light riders with very good control.
• New modern EPS Core (30kg/m³) laminated with epoxy - even more water-resistant and durable
• 2017: extra reinforced rails with quadglass instead of carbon rails
• Bamboo Laminate sandwich construction both on the deck and base
• Extra reinforced step area with carbon patch
• Quad glass
• Premium epoxy resin
• Unidirectional full length pvc stringer for maximum strength
• Exceptional strength to weight ratio
• FCS fins and finbox units
• Gloss Lacquer Finish