Our Nammu 5.5 freeride/freesyle fish is a light weight board with a extra big volume of 27 liters for great light wind sessions. It has a compact size of 5'5 x 21. The ability to go upwind very easily makes for perfect light wind sessions. It is also very well suited for strapless freestyle and waves. With five FCS fin boxes, you can choose a traditional thruster set up (3 fins), or ride a quad fin for even better upwind performance, sharper turns and more powered up faster riding. This alround board is perfect for everybody, from beginer to strapless freestyler. It's designed to have fun in all kind of conditions.
Works well both with straps and strapless. It has a low kite-specific rocker line, powerful big diamond tail and light concave for early planning, good upwind capability and good control when the wind gets stronger. It's a smooth ride with a minimum of bounce in more choppy water. Shaped by our team rider and French wave champion Guilliame Mariani.
• New modern EPS Core (30kg/m³) laminated with epoxy - even more water-resistant and durable
• Bamboo Laminate sandwich construction both on the deck and base
• Extra reinforced step area with carbon patch
• Quad glass
• Premium epoxy resin
• Unidirectional full length pvc stringer for maximum strength
• Exceptional strength to weight ratio
• FCS fins and finbox units
• Gloss Lacquer Finish